Selling your property on the Bodrum Peninsula
Selling your home is one of the most important transactions you will ever make so you should choose your agent carefully. You should be comfortable that you have the support and guidance of a reputable, trustworthy agent who will work hard for you.
Established in 2005, we have excellent knowledge and experience of the local property market. At PPS, we pride ourselves on our high moral values and strong work ethics. All of our sales are conducted in a professional manner with complete transparency.
Prime Property Solutions (PPS) works on a Sole Agency basis:
- The key to selling a property is successful marketing. In addition to our own website, PPS invest heavily in listing your property on high ranking international and local property portals such as Rightmove Overseas, Zoopla, Emlakjet, Sahibinden, Milliyet and Hurriyet Emlak.
- PPS collaborates with other reputable, certified agents and will use their resources to further promote your property where appropriate. We will work with them if they have a buyer looking to purchase a property such as yours, so you never miss out on a sale.
- PPS provide a secure key holding service, giving you peace of mind.
- Property repairs and cleaning can be organised when necessary/upon request.
- Good photographs are an integral part of marketing. We will suggest ways to present your property to its full potential and also ‘dress’ your property if you are not here to do so yourself.
- We will send you an activity report on a monthly basis. This details the number of viewings that have been conducted, feedback from viewers and recommendations.
Sole Agency versus Multi Agency
It is often a misconception that if you appoint more than one agent, then you will get more buyers. The reality is that there is only one pool of buyers for your property. Fragmenting that pool will not necessarily achieve a quicker sale.
You can expect a higher level of service from a sole agent. By appointing 2 or more agents you haven’t actually appointed any 1 company/person to be accountable for marketing your property or the security of it. A sole agent will spend more time & money and channel more energy into marketing your property because they are guaranteed a fee when they sell.