Property ID : 1668
578.000 €Villa with private pool
Four Bedroom luxury detached Villas with private pool for sale in Bodrum
Island Bay (Adabuku) is a luxury development with a stunning beach front location. Buy with just a 25% down payment and 5 years interest free flexible payment plan
These luxury villas are built by one of Turkeys leading construction companies and offer a very high standard of living. Each unit has 2 allocated parking bays, sea views and is close to one of the 4 communal swimming pools.
Each Villa has its own private swimming pool, garden, terrace and garage. The accommodation is spilt over 3 floors, with the open plan living area on the ground floor. The generous space has a lounge and dining area and there is a stylish fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Large glazed doors lead to your private outdoor space. Also on the ground floor is a cloakroon/WC. On the next 2 floors there are 4 spacious Bedroom Suites, each having its own dressing room and shower room and access to a balcony. None of your family / guests will feel second best with any of the 4 suites in this property.
Located on the North West tip of the Bodrum Peninsula in the South West of Turkey, Adabuku is one of the most heavenly corners of the peninsula. Whilst being surrounded by azure blue waters and peaceful nature, it also has the advantage of being within easy reach of the historical town of Bodrum itself.
Adabuku has a unique setting on a coastline where the Aegean Sea meets Tuzla Lake. The lake is a protected natüre reserve that is home to more than two hundred different bird species including flamingos and pelicans. Bordering the lake is Vita Park Golf Club with its 18-hole golf course.
The Aleppo Pine Forests that fringe Adabuku provide the highest quality of oxygen, continuing the theme of life in nature.
Bodrum is steeped in history and this is still evident right across the peninsula. It is home to St. Peter’s Castle, The Mausoleum (one of the 7 ancient wonders of the World), The Amphi Theatre, Myndos Gate and the now underwater city of Myndos.
From the main port in Bodrum you can take the ferry or catamaran to various Greek Islands including Kos, Rhodes, Symi and Kalymnos.
- 10 minutes to Bodrum International Airport
- 5 minutes to the beautiful fishing village of Bogazici
- 10 minutes from the seaside town of Guvercinlik
- 20 minutes to the historical town of Bodrum
- 5 minutes to Tuzla Lake and Vita Park Golf Club
About the Island Bay (Adabuku) Development
The Island Bay (Adabuku) development covers 100,000m2 of prime real estate, being located right on the water’s edge. The site is beautifully landscaped throughout with the main social area alone covering 22,000m2.
- 3 Communal swimming pools dotted throughout the site
- Main social area with large infinity swimming pool, aquapark, poolside restaurant and vast open landscaped areas
- Private sandy beach with jetty, snack bar, changing rooms & toilets
- Amphitheatre, jogging paths, ball court, yoga and activity areas
- Boutique Marketplace with 14 shops, süpermarket and fitness centre
- 24 hour site security
- 5 star hotel concept with concierge services
The company is extremely proud of the development and is so confident of their product that they invite you to come and see it for yourself.
- A representative will meet you at Bodrum International Airport
- 2 Nights free accommodation on the completed stage of the development
- Full reimbursement of your flight ticket if you decide to buy
- Only 25% down payment, move in and receive the full Title Deed for your property
- Remaining amount to be paid over a period of 5 years interest free !
- Repayment terms can be tailor made to suit your individual requirements
- Additional Buyers incentives and furniture packs are available
- If you are looking to rent out your property, the company offers a 5% guaranteed rental income for 3 years
- No Estate Agents commission to pay