Property ID : 1610
SOLD 225.000 £Villa
Beautiful Detached Villa with private garden, swimming pool, roof terrace and panoramic sea views…
This delightful property is located close to the ancient Myndos sunken city and the harbour of Gumusluk. As it is set back just 100m from the sea, you have stunning sea views from every level.
- Detached Villa on a private 600 m plot
- 2 closed garages
- Private swimming pool with spacious sunbathing terrace
- Roof terrace
- Large covered terraces – perfect for al-fresco dining and just taking a break from the sun
- Spacious open plan living with a fully fitted kitchen and a fireplace
- One bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor
- Upstairs there is a Master Bedroom with en-suite and access to the balcony
- 2 Further double bedrooms and a bathroom
- Fully Furnished & air-conditioned
Distance to Bodrum Town: 20 km
Distance to Airport: 55 km
Gumusluk, meaning ‘of silver’ is the harbour of ancient Myndos and is one of the oldest settlements on the peninsula. This area is steeped in history and rich in archaeology both on land and underwater. Bring your snorkel because there is so much to see just below the water where parts of the historic city subsided. The centre – a small fishing village – has kept its charm thanks to strictly enforced buiding prohibitions. This photogenic small waterfront is home to about a dozen fish restaurants and just a few craft shops and is an ideal spot for a bit of peace and quiet. The only noise is the gentle lapping of the sea on the shoreline. From here you can walk across the sunken causeway to Rabbit Island.
There are old and new developments outside the village, spreading several kilometers along the coastline. It is becoming popular with Europeans, buying their own little piece of Turkey. The area is not over-developed and provides some of the most scenic views on the peninsula.