Property ID : 1607
Farm House for sale in Gumusluk Bodrum
Stunning Farm House for sale with 2000m2 plot, private swimming pool and sea & countryside views.
It is rare to find such a top quality property, in a fabulous location with this sized plot and views.
- Brand New
- 2000 m2 plot. Large lawned area with automatic watering system. Mature planting, rockery and trees.
- Private Swimming Pool – 50 m2
- 125 m2 single storey stone house with huge covered front terrace
- Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 2 Further bedrooms and a family shower room
- Spacious open plan living with 2 sets of large patio doors to the terrace
- Fitted kitchen with free standing island and brand new kitchen appliances
- Top quality double glazing – matt slate grey
- Central Heating & radiators
- Outside depot housing the central heating pump
- Totally enclosed with electric gates and plenty of parking
- Electric security shutters & CCTV
- The property offers peace & tranquility and yet is just a couple of minutes drive from the supermarket/shopping area, Gumusluk old village, Gumusluk Harbour and beaches.
- 10 minutes drive to Yalikavak Marina
- 25 minutes drive to Bodrum
Gumusluk, meaning ‘of silver’ is the harbour of ancient Myndos and is one of the oldest settlements on the peninsula. This area is steeped in history and rich in archaeology both on land and underwater. Bring your snorkel because there is so much to see just below the water where parts of the historic city subsided. The centre – a small fishing village – has kept its charm thanks to strictly enforced building prohibitions. This photogenic small waterfront is home to about a dozen fish restaurants and just a few craft shops and is an ideal spot for a bit of peace and quiet. The only noise is the gentle lapping of the sea on the shoreline. From here you can walk across the sunken causeway to Rabbit Island.
Distance to Bodrum Town: 20 km
Distance to Airport: 55 km
The once sleepy fishing village of Yalikavak has now become one of, if not, the most elite areas on the Bodrum Peninsula. The cobbled streets of the old town still retains its charm and culture and offers a variety of restaurants, cafe bars and traditional Gullet cruises. If you enjoy eating fresh fish then you will be at home here as there are many renowned fish restaurants dotted along the water’s edge. In stark contrast, the new Palmarina is home to luxury yachts of some of the world’s rich and famous. It has trendy bars, designer boutiques and first class restaurants and has quickly become the place to be seen in Bodrum.
Distance to Bodrum Town: 18 km
Distance to Airport: 53 km
The Bodrum Peninsula
Situated on the south west coast of Turkey, the Bodrum Peninsula is by far the prettiest area on the South Aegean coastline.
Bodrum is unique as it caters for such diverse interests. You can experience traditional Turkish life only minutes away from the hustle and bustle of a modern resort. The resorts of Bodrum and Gumbet offer a vibrant nightlife for the young and the energetic and are a shoppers’ paradise, whilst there are many other resorts and charming fishing villages offering peace and tranquility. Water sport enthusiasts are more than catered for. Many of the resorts offer parasailing, windsurfing, canoeing, snorkelling, banana boats and ringos. Divers from all over the world enjoy exploring the waters around Bodrum and there is something for both beginners and advanced divers. There are many Diving schools offering internationally accredited courses and who act as dive guides.
For those of you who enjoy playing golf, there is a course in Tuzla and also one in Ortakent.
The area is steeped in history and this is still evident right across the peninsula. Take time to visit the more obvious sites such as St. Peter’s Castle, The Mausoleum, The Amphi Theatre and Myndos Gate.
There are various ways are to explore the peninsula. If you want, you can cover the whole peninsula by car in just a few hours by following the coastal road. Daily Gullet cruises, available from most resorts, visit some of the beautiful bays and coves. Alternatively, you can visit each village individually by public transport called a Dolmus.
Distance to Airport : 35 km
The Peninsula is served by Bodrum Milas Airport (BJV)
Prime Property Solutions (PPS ) is a fully licensed, independent Real Estate Agency based in Bodrum, Turkey. We have been established since 2005 and have an in depth knowledge and understanding of the Bodrum property market.
Whilst buying a property in Turkey is relatively straightforward, it is very different from the UK & European processes and can therefore be confusing and daunting for those who are not fully conversant with the Turkish process and who do not speak the native language. At PPS, our Property Consultants are British nationals who have lived in Turkey for many years and speak English & Turkish so there are no language barriers to contend with. We pride ourselves on our high moral values and strong work ethics and are here to help & advise you on every aspect of buying a property in Bodrum.
7 Reasons why you should choose Prime Property Solutions (PPS)….
- We are a local company with an excellent understanding and knowledge of the Bodrum Peninsula
- We do not have expensive UK offices which means you get the best price possible
- Our property portfolio is exclusive to PPS so there are no 3rd party agents involved
- Our portfolio is predominantly resale properties owned by British & European nationals. As they are generally priced is GBP/Euro there are no Turkish Lira currency fluctuations to contend with
- Our Property Consultants have a solid understanding of the local culture but with the expertise and understanding of overseas buyers and their expectations
- All of our sales are conducted in a professional manner with complete transparency
- Our clients testimonials speak for themselves !
farmhouse for sale in Gumusluk / farmhouse for sale with private pool in Gumusluk Bodrum / Bungalow for sale with private pool in Gumusluk Bodrum / Bungalow with sea views for sale in Gumusluk Bodrum / Bungalow with private garden for sale in Gumusluk Bodrum / Farm house for sale in Gumusluk Bodrum